Who is Darrell W. Holland?
Darrell Holland shares the highly-regarded traditional values held by
those in Northeast Ohio. The values of hard-work, integrity, honesty, community
involvement, and most importantly family, are not lost or ignored in Darrells
practice and these are precisely the issues he brings to the fore when he
acts as your advocate. Darrell was raised in Northeast Ohio and completed
his education here in our community. He has spent his entire legal career
in the Akron/Canton area and possesses extensive experience both representing
the state and as an advocate.
- 1973 graduate of Buchtel High School
- 1978 graduate of Mt. Vernon Nazarene College, Bachelor of Science
- 1983 graduate of University of Akron, School of Law, Juris Doctor
- Private practitioner
- Sr. staff attorney Stark County Public Defender
- Chief Stark County
- Canton Municipal Court Magistrate
- Assistant Attorney General, Ohio Attorney
- Generals Office
- Sole practitioner
This extensive experience
allows him to anticipate all of the twists and turns in the system and ensure
the best outcome for his clients. Clients whom he has made a commitment
to represent with the highest possible integrity and professionalism.
As a lifelong resident
of Northeast Ohio, he is connected in a wide array of organizations, both
religious and civic.
- Member of the Board of Trustees of the Canton Ballet
- Member of the Board of Directors of Caring Council of Stark County
- Former member of the Board of Directors of Crisis Center
- Former member of the Stark County Prison Ministries Board of Directors
- Member of the Church Board of the Canton First Church of the Nazarene
- Member of the Board of Directors of the American Rescue Workers
We are accepting new clients, we will be happy to provide assistance
in any legal matter you may have. Please contact us for further assistance.
Convenient evening and Saturday appointments available for consultation.